Getting started with Moranton Media
Below is a list of information you will want ready and some decisions to make:
- What is the correct format of your business name, address, and phone number that will be used? We want to be consistent on all platforms. Example: If you spell out the world Street or use ST it should be the same on all platforms
- If you have a current domain name and hosting: Find Domain Registration and Hosting log-in info.
- If eCommerce, a list of the brands you resell or would like to resell.
- Find 3 competitors’ websites that appeal to you.
- What are your Business Keyword(s) Phrase? These are the words that a customer is going to use to search for your business. Think, type of vehicles you work on, parts you sell, and services you provide. Put them in order of importance 5-10 keywords is a good base. These will be used in the following step.
- Write the business text for the website and try to use as many of the keywords as possible in this text:
Click here to download a word doc or copy and paste text to email:
Other Email Address:
Do you currently have a website:
Preferred Domain Name:
Will your website be eCommerce?:
Business / Brand Colors:
Business Facebook Page:
Business Instagram Account:
Business Twitter Account:
Active Forums and screen name:
Which Email Capture service do you use?:
What does your business specialize in?:
List 3 competitor websites that you like the styling of:
What is your Motto / Tagline / Slogan?:
Give a short description of your business:
Give a long description of your business:
List the services you offer:
If eCommerce, what would you like in the text of your order confirmation emails?: